We take great pride in our children and our school. This is reflected in the uniform. Please follow these guidelines ensuring your child is wearing the right uniform for the time of year, wears a tie as required and doesn’t wear trainers for school.
Winter Uniform (September to Easter holidays)
- Light blue shirt / blouse
- School tie (Ties can be bought from the school office.)
- Grey trousers / skirt / pinafore
- Grey v-neck jumper / cardigan
- Black shoes (not trainers / flat shoes)
- White/grey socks / tights
Summer Uniform (April to July)
The following may be worn as an alternative to the above uniform:
- Light blue polo shirt
- Blue/white checked dress
Children take part in P.E. twice a week so need their kit in every Monday:
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts
- White socks
- Trainers (outdoor) / Black pumps (indoor)
- Dark coloured jogging bottoms / tracksuit may be worn outside in winter.
Jewellery is not allowed in school with the following exceptions:
- Stud earrings
Children need to remove earrings for all P.E. lessons. If earrings cannot be removed for any reason, children should supply plasters to cover them.