‘Nurturing Life Long Learners-
Where Every Step Makes a Big Difference’
Our ethos and values are centred on the mission to:
- Make a difference in children's lives; see them grow and become confident young people by opening doors to new opportunities and ensuring choice.
- Foster a belief in achievement built upon aspiration so that all children enjoy learning and achieve across the curriculum.
- Cultivate talent by giving all children access to enjoyable, exciting learning opportunities with innovative challenges and experiences.
- Guarantee teaching and learning that ensures the basic skills in preparation for the future by developing successful, independent, creative, resilient thinkers.
- Provide a nurturing, stable, safe and friendly community built on mutual trust that promotes learning.
- Instil a determination to succeed by modelling and developing the continuous improvement of ourselves and others.
- Ensure children know their successes by promoting a sense of pride in all children's abilities and achievements.