Our School Day
|Nursery and Reception|
|School starts for Nursery and Reception||8.30am|
|Home time for Nursery and Reception||3.00pm|
|Year 1 and Year 2|
|School starts for Years 1 and 2||8.30am|
|Home time for Years 1 and 2||3.00pm|
|Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6|
|School starts for Years 3, 4, 5 and 6||8.30am|
|Home time for Years 3, 4, 5 and 6||3.00pm|
- Our school gates will be open from 8.30am.
- Please observe social distancing where possible while on school grounds and leave when your child has been dropped off promptly.
- Class doors and registers will close at 8.55am.
- Children entering the school building after 8.55am are recorded as late. We take punctuality very seriously and monitor it closely across the school. If your child arrives after this time, they must be brought to the school office.
- To help limit disruption, all late arrivals are taken to class at transition times of 9.15am and 9.30am so not to disturb current learning. All children who are late will have to wait with their parent outside the main entrance until a member of staff is available to take them to class.
Please feel free to speak to your child's class teacher before or after school, however if you require a longer discussion, you can request for the class teacher to ring you at a convenient time.